I can honestly say that while I’ve always been told “what a Scorpio” I am, I’ve never given into the hooplah around Zodiac signs. I’ve been known to pick up a horoscope every now and again, and have always had the feeling that what I’m reading is just vague enough to apply to some aspect of my life in a generic way, but it hasn’t been game changing.
However, my mom gave Super Sweet Husband Ty and I both books about Self Care specific to our own Zodiac signs. And I’ve got to say that in reading it, I have been fascinated by all the personality traits I have that are aligned with who Scorpios typically are. Here are some traits that sum me up:
- Strengths: Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend, assertive
- Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, sometimes secretive, impatient
- Scorpio likes: Truth, facts, being right, longtime friends, teasing, a grand passion, water
- Scorpio dislikes: Dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people, therapy, boredom
- Scorpios are the easiest signs to transform: Most Scorpios have three separate phases in life, where they actively transform into better versions of themselves
And many of the self care suggestions listed in the book I already do or am super interested in doing. And let’s be honest, you can never have too many self care rituals in your life.
- Be close to water
- Pamper oneself luxuriously
- Focus on physical and mental health/growth
- Help others
Have you ever looked into your own Zodiac sign to see if you match up with the description? If not, you should. I feel like I’ve learned much about myself, and you can too.
This week, I’m planning to make these scrumptious looking burgers for #mealprepsunday , but I’ll be using ground turkey instead of beef. Give em a try and lemme know whatchya think!
Thanks for reading! Xo.